Monday, December 8, 2008

Ride alone??

Last Saturday, 2 days before Hari Raya Haji, i was so 'addict' to burst out my energy due to my long day at home. Actually, a day before i was paned to went offroad with the usual guys but unfortunately, most people by then already went back to hometown for the festive. That day the weather was so cloudy and dull. For me its a perfect weather to get physical. So, around 5 pm in the evening, i put my gear up and i headed out to my hometown, Seri gombak...It seem near but i scared of the traffic. From melawati, i paddled passes the Melati bistro's and up to the fly over. There i rode along the old corrigated pavement, it better than on the busy road itself. In front of the 'old Project' there's no pavent and i had to rode along the busy MRR2 facing the incoming traffic. Ride along the highway, i highly recommend to wear eyewear/shade to protect your eyes from the dust and sand fly by.


The scariest part was to across the MRR2 traffic from Gombak to Gombak tol. i had to set the gear right and position the bike facing the traffic to cross. About a kilometer to reach i was glad that i acommplished my misson to Seri Gombak. i had my break and had a cup of tea at Tok Li Restaurant. Around, 6:45pm where the day nearly became night, i started push back to Melawati with the same route. It took me about 30 min to reach back, it seems near but still scary. For me, i can tell you that, offroad track so much safer that the main road.

the route Tmn Melawati >tmn Melati> Shell>Petronas>Seri gombak.


No comments: