Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Commencal VIP Superteam Flame frame

One fine day, while at work, i did some surfing in bicyclebuyandsell w/site. The moment i click in, i found out the frame which i been looking for this while ( which been a year ) is up for sale. It is so prefect, it was the medium frame size. From the counter posting from the seller, he just add his ads about a minute. Then without wasting my time, i grabbed my phone and rang him. He must be like a really head spinned what cyberspace can do. After some conversations we decided to met a day after.

When the day of the meeting arrived, I'm so anxious to see the frame. I can't wait to transferred the bits to the new frame. I my head a already imaging what it going to be. So be hold the ' Commencal VIP Superteam flame' frame. I love the frame because it it limited and i believe that the superteam is dedicated to Cerdic Garcia.


No comments: